Make a donation
Hatton W. Sumners left his personal estate to fund scholarships and programs that would result in an educated and informed citizenry.Donation Portal +
If you have benefited from Congressman Sumners’ gift and would like to follow his example with a planned gift benefiting the Sumners Foundation, please know that we accept any of the following:
- Designation as a beneficiary in a will or living trust.
- Designation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Designation as a beneficiary of a deferred annuity policy.
- Designation as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or other investment account.
- Designation as a payable on death beneficiary for deposit accounts.
- Designation as a transfer on death beneficiary for securities.
- Designation as a beneficiary of one of the following life income agreements:
- Charitable lead trust
- Charitable remainder trust
Continue the legacy:
Contribute to Congressman Sumners’ legacy through a convenient online payment. Your one-time or recurring donation will support grants and scholarships provided through the Foundation.
The Sumners Foundation is an IRS-designated charitable organization, making your gift tax deductible.