Private Hawaiian Home Raffle
Former Sumners Trustee Christy Thompson, her mother Dorothy Thompson, and sister Linda Gordon have generously donated the use of their home for a week (subject to availability) in Kauai to one lucky raffle winner! This beautiful home is 4 bedrooms/4 baths and includes access to the Marriott hotel pool, gym and beach activities and an elevator down to Kalapaki Beach.
And Sumners Foundation Board Chairman Jerry Reis is providing 300,000 American Airline miles to cover round trip tickets!Register here: $100 per entry +
Proceeds will benefit the scholarship fund | Only 500 tickets will be sold
The drawing will be held May 20, 2020 at the next Sumners Scholar Alumni event.
The trip is valued at $8720. Taxes are the responsibility of the raffle winner.
Make a donation
Hatton W. Sumners left his personal estate to fund scholarships and programs that would result in an educated and informed citizenry.Donation Portal +
If you have benefited from Congressman Sumners' gift and would like to follow his example with a planned gift benefiting the Sumners Foundation, please know that we accept any of the following:
- Designation as a beneficiary in a will or living trust.
- Designation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Designation as a beneficiary of a deferred annuity policy.
- Designation as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or other investment account.
- Designation as a payable on death beneficiary for deposit accounts.
- Designation as a transfer on death beneficiary for securities.
- Designation as a beneficiary of one of the following life income agreements:
- Charitable lead trust
- Charitable remainder trust
Continue the legacy:
Contribute to Congressman Sumners’ legacy through a convenient online payment. Your one-time or recurring donation will support grants and scholarships provided through the Foundation.
The Sumners Foundation is an IRS-designated charitable organization, making your gift tax deductible.